- Key West Tour
If you have visited Key West before you are probably still having some discussion the wonderful sunset, beautiful hotels, walking down the old town lane old world famous Duval street. If you have never been to Key West before you are in for a spectacular vacation. The islands have some of the best fishing spots in Florida, whether you are a professional fly fishermen looking for deep sea fishing or tourist casting for tarpon. After a long day of patient and fun, why not try out one of our fresh seafood restaurants. Or you may just want to enjoy a relaxing cruise on one of our many charter boats to view dolphins and sharks. A Key West vacation as all the amenities for you and your entire family.
KEY WEST TOUR … $50.00
Departure and return details
- Departure dates: Daily
- Duration: Approximately 13 hours
- Departure time from Fort Lauderdale : 6am.
- Departure time from Miami Beach and Miami: Between 6:30am and 7:30am.
- Departure Point: Complimentary pick-up service is available from hotels in South Beach, Miami Beach, Downtown Miami, Brickell Ave, and Miami Airport Hotels.
- Arrival Time in Key West: approximately 11:30am.
- Departure Time from Key West: Between 4pm and 5pm
- Departure Point in Key West: Flagler Station (Crossing of Margaret and Caroline St.)
- Arrival Time back in Miami: approximately 8pm
24 HOUR RESERVATION